Centers For Disease Control News
- Wed, 12 Dec 2018 21:00:00 +0000: CDC Food Safety Alert: Update on Outbreak of Salmonella Infections Linked to Ground Beef - CDC Online Newsroom
CDC continues to advise consumers and retailers to check their freezers for recalled ground beef produced by JBS Tolleson, Inc., which is linked to a multistate outbreak of Salmonella infections.
- Mon, 10 Dec 2018 13:20:00 +0000: CDC Final Investigation Notice: Outbreak of Salmonella Infections Linked to Chicken - CDC Online Newsroom
A final CDC investigation notice regarding a multistate outbreak of Salmonella infections linked to kosher chicken is now available.
- Thu, 06 Dec 2018 20:35:00 +0000: CDC Update: Outbreak of E. coli O157:H7 Infections Linked to Romaine Lettuce - CDC Online Newsroom
A CDC update on the outbreak of E. coli O157:H7 infections linked to romaine lettuce has been posted: https://www.cdc.gov/ecoli/2018/o157h7-11-18/index.html.
- Thu, 06 Dec 2018 16:35:00 +0000: Decline Stalls: 58 Million Americans Still Exposed to Secondhand Smoke - CDC Online Newsroom
Progress in reducing exposure to secondhand smoke among U.S. nonsmokers has stalled in recent years, despite longstanding declines over the past three decades.
- Mon, 03 Dec 2018 17:55:00 +0000: Weekly Update for Number of U.S. AFM Cases - CDC Online Newsroom
Based on the number of reported cases of AFM in the United States through November 30, 2018, it appears that the number of persons under investigation (PUIs) for AFM has peaked and will continue to decline for the remainder of 2018.