Centers For Disease Control News
- Thu, 19 Sep 2019 23:40:00 +0000: Transcript of CDC Telebriefing: Update on Lung Injury Associated with E-cigarette Product Use, or Vaping - CDC Online Newsroom
Ongoing Investigation of Lung Injury Reported After Use of E-cigarette or Vaping Products
- Thu, 19 Sep 2019 20:05:00 +0000: Statement from CDC Director Robert R. Redfield, M.D., on lung injury and deaths associated with e-cigarette or vaping products - CDC Online Newsroom
Today CDC announced that 530 people have experienced lung injuries associated with the use of e-cigarette or vaping products. CDC has received complete sex and age data on 373 cases. Two thirds (67%) of cases are people 18 to 34 years old, and 16% are younger than 18 years old. Of these, three fourths (72%) of the cases are male.
- Thu, 19 Sep 2019 13:35:00 +0000: CDC Telebriefing: Update on Lung Injury Associated with E-cigarette Product Use, or Vaping - CDC Online Newsroom
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and state partners will give updates on the investigation into cases of lung injury associated with e-cigarette use, or vaping.
- Wed, 18 Sep 2019 00:20:00 +0000: CDC Director Robert R. Redfield, M.D., travels to Tanzania - CDC Online Newsroom
CDC Director Robert R. Redfield, M.D., travels to Tanzania
- Tue, 17 Sep 2019 17:30:00 +0000: CDC’s NIOSH Debuts Small Business Traveler Safety Web Page - CDC Online Newsroom
Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) has unveiled a new web page that provides valuable information and tools for small business employers and employees to plan for safety and health when traveling abroad.