Centers For Disease Control News
- Wed, 03 May 2017 21:45:00 +0000: CDC Telebriefing: Transcript for Vital Signs African American Health - CDC Online Newsroom
New Vital Signs Report – African Americans are living longer. The death rate for African Americans has declined about 25% over 17 years, primarily for those aged 65 years and older
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 17:44:00 +0000: Annual EIS Conference looks to shape the future of public health - Digital Press Kit - CDC Online Newsroom
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will hold its 66th Annual Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS) Conference April 24–27, 2017, in Atlanta.
- Wed, 12 Apr 2017 23:28:00 +0000: Rates of new diagnosed cases of type 1 and type 2 diabetes on the rise among children, teens - Press Release - CDC Online Newsroom
Rates of new diagnosed cases of type 1 and type 2 diabetes are increasing among youth in the United States, according to a report, Incidence Trends of Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes among Youths, 2002-2012, published today in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- Wed, 12 Apr 2017 20:09:00 +0000: 66th Annual EIS Conference - Media Advisory - CDC Online Newsroom
CDC’s Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS) will host the 66th Annual EIS Conference from April 24-27 in Atlanta. During the event, EIS officers—also known as CDC disease detectives—describe the investigations they conducted over the past year.
- Sat, 08 Apr 2017 23:18:00 +0000: CDC assisting investigation of animal material found in packaged salad - Media Statement - CDC Online Newsroom
Experts from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) are working with the Florida Department of Health and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to support an investigation of a dead bat that was found in a packaged salad purchased from a grocery store in Florida.