Centers For Disease Control News
- Sat, 25 May 2019 02:20:00 +0000: CDC Food Safety Alert: E. coli O26 outbreak linked to flour - CDC Online Newsroom
CDC, public health and regulatory officials in several states, and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) are investigating a multistate outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing E. coli O26 infections linked to flour.
- Fri, 24 May 2019 19:45:00 +0000: CDC Foodborne Outbreak Updates-Tahini and Pre-Cut Melons - CDC Online Newsroom
CDC has posted updates regarding two separate multistate outbreak investigations: a Salmonella outbreak linked to tahini, and a Salmonella outbreak linked to pre-cut melons.
- Thu, 23 May 2019 16:10:00 +0000: CDC Investigation Notice: CDC Foodborne Outbreak Investigations Updates: Raw Oysters and Raw Tuna - CDC Online Newsroom
CDC posted updates regarding two separate investigations: a multistate outbreak of gastrointestinal illnesses linked to raw oysters, and a multistate outbreak of Salmonella infections linked to frozen raw tuna.
- Mon, 20 May 2019 15:30:00 +0000: Food Safety Alert - <em>Salmonella</em> outbreak linked to Karawan brand tahini - CDC Online Newsroom
A CDC food safety alert about a multistate outbreak of Salmonella infections linked to Karawan brand tahini has been posted at https://www.cdc.gov/salmonella/concord-05-19/index.html
- Fri, 17 May 2019 18:45:00 +0000: CDC’s Eight Tips for Safe and Healthy Summertime Work and Play - CDC Online Newsroom
Whether you are planning an overseas vacation, getting ready for a staycation, or will be working outdoors, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s latest health tips, alerts, and social media updates include practical advice for travelers, swimmers, and everyone who wants to beat the summer heat.