FDA Consumer Health
- Thu, 19 Sep 2019 14:06:58 +0000: What You Need to Know (And What We’re Working to Find Out) About Products Containing Cannabis or Cannabis-derived Compounds, Including CBD - Consumer Updates RSS Feed
The FDA is working to answer questions about the science, safety, and quality of products containing cannabis and cannabis-derived compounds, particularly CBD.
- Wed, 11 Sep 2019 16:20:27 +0000: 4 Tips for a Healthy and Stress-Free Lunchbox - Consumer Updates RSS Feed
When it comes to thinking up healthy lunches for kids, think outside the lunchbox! Watch this video and then read below for more healthy lunch tips!
- Tue, 10 Sep 2019 20:15:18 +0000: Vaping Illnesses: Consumers can Help Protect Themselves by Avoiding Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)-Containing Vaping Products - Consumer Updates RSS Feed
The FDA is providing consumers information to help protect themselves while health officials investigate recent illnesses following the use of vaping products.
- Wed, 04 Sep 2019 15:51:06 +0000: 5 Things to Know About Breast Implants - Consumer Updates RSS Feed
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulates breast implants as medical devices. Learn about the risks of these products, and consider this advice.
- Wed, 04 Sep 2019 13:31:25 +0000: FDA Warns About Stem Cell Therapies - Consumer Updates RSS Feed
Stem cells have been called everything from cure-alls to miracle treatments. But don't believe the hype. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is concerned that some patients may be vulnerable to stem cell treatments that are illegal and potentially harmful. Here's what to know before you consider stem cell treatment.