FDA Consumer Health
- Thu, 17 Aug 2017 11:30:00 +0000: Healthy Breakfasts for Kids: It's All About Balance - FDA Consumer Health Information Updates
Healthy breakfasts are a must for kids and help keep them going strong all day. This article and short video provide tips on making it happen.
- Thu, 10 Aug 2017 11:30:00 +0000: 5 Tips for Traveling to the U.S. With Medications - FDA Consumer Health Information Updates
Can you bring foreign drugs into the U.S.? Or refill a foreign prescription at a U.S. pharmacy? The U.S. Food and Drug Administration can help you understand the rules for flying with medications or shipping them from overseas.
- Tue, 08 Aug 2017 11:00:00 +0000: 4 Medication Safety Tips for Older Adults - FDA Consumer Health Information Updates
The older you get, the more likely you are to use additional medicines, which can increase the chance of harmful drug interactions. So consider these safety tips (and share them with your loved ones) when taking prescriptions, over-the-counter medicines, herbal preparations, and supplements.
- Thu, 03 Aug 2017 09:00:00 +0000: Should You Put Sunscreen on Infants? Not Usually - FDA Consumer Health Information Updates
For infants under age 6 months, it's best to cover them up and keep them well shaded. An FDA pediatrician tells how to protect babies from dangerous ultraviolet rays.
- Tue, 01 Aug 2017 12:00:00 +0000: Good Dog, Bad Food: Foods for People That Are Bad for Your Dog - FDA Consumer Health Information Updates
Some foods that are meant for people can be dangerous, and even deadly, to your dog.