FDA Consumer Health
- Wed, 14 Feb 2018 22:00:00 +0000: Traumatic Brain Injury: FDA Actions and Research - FDA Consumer Health Information Updates
Traumatic brain injury (TBI) can happen to anyone. And these types of injuries, which include concussions, contribute to a substantial number of emergency room visits (and even deaths) each year. Learn more about TBI, and the FDA's related research and regulatory activities.
- Thu, 25 Jan 2018 12:00:00 +0000: How to Buy Medicines Safely From an Online Pharmacy - FDA Consumer Health Information Updates
How can you tell if an online pharmacy is operating legally? The FDA's BeSafeRx web page can help you identify and avoid rogue online pharmacies. The FDA has tips for buying medicines online safely.
- Thu, 11 Jan 2018 16:00:00 +0000: Is My Dog or Cat a Healthy Weight? Important Questions to Ask the Vet - FDA Consumer Health Information Updates
Just as obesity has become a serious problem in people, it's also a growing problem in pets, one that can seriously harm your pet's health.
- Wed, 10 Jan 2018 12:00:00 +0000: It's Not Too Late to Get Your Flu Shot - FDA Consumer Health Information Updates
Think it's too late to get a flu shot? Not so. Find out why.
- Tue, 09 Jan 2018 17:30:00 +0000: Adding Folic Acid to Corn Masa Flour May Prevent Birth Defects - FDA Consumer Health Information Updates
When consumed by women before and during pregnancy, folic acid, a B vitamin, may help prevent neural tube defects (NTDs).