FDA Consumer Health
- Wed, 12 Dec 2018 16:30:00 +0000: Spilling the Beans: How Much Caffeine is Too Much? - FDA Consumer Health Information Updates
In what foods is caffeine found? Can caffeine pose a danger to your health? This Consumer Update answers these and other key questions about caffeine.
- Tue, 27 Nov 2018 13:00:00 +0000: When to Give Kids Medicine for Coughs and Colds - FDA Consumer Health Information Updates
Sometimes a cold is just a cold. What can worried parents do when their babies and young children have a cold or cough? The FDA has some advice and tips.
- Thu, 08 Nov 2018 13:30:00 +0000: Manage Your Asthma: Know Your Triggers and Treatment Options - FDA Consumer Health Information Updates
You can manage your asthma by taking medications approved by the FDA. Before going to the pharmacy, get a proper diagnosis from a doctor and together develop an asthma action plan.
- Wed, 31 Oct 2018 12:30:00 +0000: Now's a Good Time to Get Your Flu Vaccine - FDA Consumer Health Information Updates
Early in the fall is the best time to get your annual flu vaccine. Find out why it's important to get one.
- Thu, 25 Oct 2018 11:00:00 +0000: Xylitol and Your Dog: Danger, Paws Off - FDA Consumer Health Information Updates
This sugar substitute, found in some human foods and dental products, can be poisonous to your dog.