- Wed, 23 May 2018 17:45:00 +0000: NIH begins testing Ebola treatment in early-stage trial - NIH News Release
Scientists developed monoclonal antibody from Ebola survivor.
- Tue, 22 May 2018 14:00:00 +0000: Annual Report to the Nation: overall cancer mortality continues to decline, prostate cancer mortality has stabilized - NIH News Release
Annual effort from NCI, CDC, the American Cancer Society, and the North American Association of Central Cancer Registries.
- Mon, 21 May 2018 16:15:00 +0000: Women with pregnancy-related diabetes may be at risk for chronic kidney disease - NIH News Release
Gestational diabetes occurs only in pregnancy and results when the level of blood sugar is too high.
- Mon, 21 May 2018 15:30:00 +0000: NIH-funded researchers identify target for chikungunya treatment - NIH News Release
Chikungunya is transmitted to humans by the bite of an infected mosquito.
- Mon, 21 May 2018 15:00:00 +0000: Age-related racial disparity in suicide rates among U.S. youth - NIH News Release
NIH-funded study suggests need for more research into contributing factors; targeted interventions for children.