- Thu, 17 Jan 2019 19:00:00 +0000: New Findings Reveal Surprising Role of the Cerebellum in Reward and Social Behaviors - NIH News Release
NIH-funded study sheds new light on brain circuits related to affective and social dysfunction.
- Wed, 16 Jan 2019 19:00:00 +0000: NIH researchers rescue photoreceptors, prevent blindness in animal models of retinal degeneration - NIH News Release
Findings set stage for first clinical trial of stem cell-based therapeutic approach for AMD.
- Mon, 14 Jan 2019 16:00:00 +0000: Gut microbes from healthy infants block milk allergy development in mice - NIH News Release
NIH-funded study links gut microbiome to food allergy.
- Mon, 14 Jan 2019 14:00:00 +0000: Clinical Trial Testing Fecal Microbiota Transplant for Recurrent Diarrheal Disease Begins - NIH News Release
Clostridium difficile, commonly referred to as C. diff, is a bacterium that infects the colon and can cause diarrhea, fever, and abdominal pain.
- Thu, 10 Jan 2019 16:00:00 +0000: The science is clear: with HIV, undetectable equals untransmittable - NIH News Release
NIH officials discuss scientific evidence and principles underlying the U=U concept.