- Fri, 20 Jul 2018 16:45:00 +0000: NIH Clinical Center releases dataset of 32,000 CT images - NIH News Release
Lesion data may make it easier for scientific community to identify tumor growth or new disease
- Tue, 17 Jul 2018 15:00:00 +0000: Broadly acting antibodies found in plasma of Ebola survivors - NIH News Release
NIAID-supported discovery could lead to therapy for deadly illness.
- Tue, 17 Jul 2018 14:30:00 +0000: NIH and Prostate Cancer Foundation launch large study on aggressive prostate cancer in African-American men - NIH News Release
Researchers will investigate environmental and genetic factors related to aggressiveness of prostate cancer in African-American men.
- Mon, 16 Jul 2018 14:00:00 +0000: Fruit fly mating driven by a tweak in specific brain circuit - NIH News Release
NIH-funded study suggests that slight changes in a brain’s wiring can greatly change behavior.
- Thu, 12 Jul 2018 13:00:00 +0000: Imaging technique illuminates immune status of monkeys with HIV-like virus - NIH News Release
Approach could improve understanding of immune system recovery in people treated for HIV infection