- Wed, 12 Dec 2018 08:30:00 +0000: Researchers design technology that sees nerve cells fire - NIH News Release
Technique could be used to monitor visual function through the optic nerve in the eye
- Tue, 11 Dec 2018 20:45:00 +0000: NIH to fund HIV care and prevention research in vulnerable southern U.S. communities - NIH News Release
New program leverages partnerships to discover sustainable, scalable interventions.
- Mon, 10 Dec 2018 21:45:00 +0000: Study links frequent red meat consumption to high levels of chemical associated with heart disease - NIH News Release
Findings reveal tripling of blood levels of TMAO from red meat diet, but dietary effects can be reversed
- Mon, 10 Dec 2018 10:00:00 +0000: Moderate or severe sleep apnea doubles risk of hard-to-treat hypertension in African-Americans - NIH News Release
Treatment of sleep disorder might help improve blood pressure control in this high-risk group.
- Thu, 06 Dec 2018 14:00:00 +0000: Elevated hormone flags liver problems in mice with methylmalonic acidemia - NIH News Release
Study findings can immediately be applied to human patients with the disease.