- Fri, 20 Sep 2019 14:00:00 +0000: NIH announces funding awards for national early psychosis learning community - NIH News Release
NIH-funded research projects aim to improve quality of care and patient outcomes while speeding advances in early psychosis services and science.
- Thu, 19 Sep 2019 19:30:00 +0000: The brain may actively forget during dream sleep - NIH News Release
NIH-funded study suggests REM sleep may prevent information overload.
- Thu, 19 Sep 2019 17:30:00 +0000: ALS gene may be a hitchhiker’s guide to the neuron - NIH News Release
NIH-funded study suggests a new pathway for treatments.
- Thu, 19 Sep 2019 15:00:00 +0000: NIH awards $20 million over five years to bring together music therapy and neuroscience - NIH News Release
Research builds on the Sound Health Initiative, an NIH-Kennedy Center partnership in association with the National Endowment for the Arts.
- Thu, 19 Sep 2019 14:00:00 +0000: NIH to investigate minor cannabinoids and terpenes for potential pain-relieving properties - NIH News Release
Despite a lack of robust evidence, cannabinoids—such as CBD—are often assumed to be safe and effective.