- Thu, 17 Aug 2017 18:00:00 +0000: Female mouse embryos actively remove male reproductive systems - NIH News Release
NIH researchers reveal novel insights into how sex-specific reproductive systems arise.
- Wed, 16 Aug 2017 17:30:00 +0000: NIH study uncovers specialized mouse neurons that play a unique role in pain - NIH News Release
Previously unknown category of neuron responds to pulling of a single hair.
- Wed, 16 Aug 2017 16:00:00 +0000: Scientists give star treatment to lesser-known cells crucial for brain development - NIH News Release
NIH-funded study lays foundation for future research into the roots of several brain disorders.
- Tue, 15 Aug 2017 16:00:00 +0000: NIH herpesvirus study in mice leads to discovery of potential broad-spectrum antiviral - NIH News Release
Scientists unexpectedly found that inhibiting EZH2/1 suppressed viral infection.
- Fri, 11 Aug 2017 12:45:00 +0000: Experimental treatment for Niemann-Pick disease type C1 appears safe, effective - NIH News Release
NIH-led clinical trial suggests that drug slows progression of rare neurological disease.