- Fri, 24 May 2019 15:00:00 +0000: Mobile phone app designed to boost physical activity in women shows promise - NIH News Release
Novel evidence-based approach led to short- and long-term fitness benefits.
- Wed, 22 May 2019 20:00:00 +0000: Study shows incidence rates of aggressive subtypes of uterine cancer rising - NIH News Release
Findings also reveal racial disparities, including higher incidence of these aggressive subtypes and poorer survival among non-Hispanic black women.
- Wed, 22 May 2019 18:00:00 +0000: NIH announces two awards for multi-year studies of influenza immunity in children - NIH News Release
Grants may total more than $64 million over seven years.
- Mon, 20 May 2019 18:00:00 +0000: Novel technique reduces obstruction risk in heart valve replacement - NIH News Release
The transcatheter approach increases treatment options for high-risk patients.
- Sun, 19 May 2019 15:15:00 +0000: Large portion of patients with mild persistent asthma and low sputum eosinophils respond equally well to inhaled corticosteroids as placebo - NIH News Release
“Low eosinophil” biomarkers found in nearly three-quarters of people with mild persistent asthma.